- Comprehensive Eye Health Exams
- Eyeglasses and Prescription Sunwear
- Specialty Contact Lenses for Astigmatism, Bifocals, and Keratoconus
- Digital Retinal Photography, Optomap and OCT (Optical Coherence Tomography)
- Corneal Topography and Myopia Management
- Dry Eye & Allergies Treatment including ILux
- Eye Disease & Eye Emergencies
- Glaucoma Diagnosis
- Diabetic Eye Exams
- Computer Vision Syndrome
- LASIK & Refractive Surgery Co-Management
Comprehensive Exam: During a comprehensive exam, our doctors will not only evaluate the quality of your vision, but also the health of the whole eye. A comprehensive eye exam can provide early detection of other health problems including glaucoma, diabetes, vascular diseases and many others.
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Master Card, Visa, Discover, American Express, and Care Credit.
We participate with VSP, MESC (Medical Eye Service), Eyemed, Superior Vision Plan, Davis Vision and many other Major Vision Plans. Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
Our staff speaks English, and Spanish.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.