To Our Valued Patients,
We would like to thank you for your support and patience over the past 2 years during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Your health and the health of our employees are our top priorities. We want you to feel safe and comfortable when you’re in our office. With guidance by local and State Public Health departments, we are keeping the following precautionary policies which include the following:
- All staff and patients are still required to wear masks during their visit.
- Frame selection, adjustment, and dispense of glasses require an appointment. If you are only picking up contact lenses, please let us know when you will be arriving so we can have your order ready.
- If you have symptoms such as cough, fever, chills, shortness of breath, loss of taste/smell, please call to reschedule your appointment.
- All exam rooms and equipment will be thoroughly cleaned after each patient.
- Each frame will be sanitized after being handled.
- Hours of operation will be altered (see below).
We would like to thank you for your continued support and understanding during these times. We wish you continued good health and vision. We can’t wait to see you soon.
Drs. Yamada & Nishio and staff
Welcome to the office of Dr. Jill Yamada and Dr. Matthew Nishio. We look forward to meeting you and helping you with all of your optometric eyecare needs.
We have long been recognized as a leader in patient care. Since our origins, our doctors and staff have offered the highest standards of quality and individualized attention in a relaxed, professional atmosphere. Your vision and eye health are our primary concern.
We offer a full range of options to meet your eyecare needs. From glasses to contact lens fittings and comprehensive eye examinations, we can provide the treatment that is right for you. We stock a large selection of contact lenses as well as fashionable and designer frames that are sure to suit your eyewear needs.
Our optometric office is just a short drive from the neighboring communities of Midtown Sacramento, Elk Grove, and the Greenhaven/Pocket Area. We are centrally located just off I-5 on Florin Road. We look forward to seeing you! Please don't hesitate to contact us at (916) 393-5151 if you are concerned about your general eye health or are interested in contact lenses, or cataract evaluations .